Neuigkeiten:

Forum upgraded auf Version 2.1.2 :)

Hauptmenü

WoW - Open Beta

Begonnen von Wiski, 08. Oktober 2004, 12:07:54

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Wiski

World of Warcraft Open Beta Sign-ups Coming Soon!

Ordinn on 10/07/04

We are happy to announce that we will soon be accepting applicants for the World of Warcraft® Open Beta Test for North America. The open phase of beta will give people a chance to enter Azeroth and play World of Warcraft before the game is released. More details will become available in the days ahead, so stay tuned.
UFT-[SMG]Wiski, the Wizard =`-´=
"Laufe nie weg vor etwas Unsterblichem, das erregt seine Aufmerksamkeit."

LastPigStanding

nice :)

bin gspannt wann europe nacher kommt..

weisst du ob die ami version vom released game nacher auch von uns aus gspielt werdn kann oder muss i auf die die bei uns rauskommt warten?
Steam: Krustenviech Krustenviech#2526 WoT Blitz: Krustenviech

PalmoDiWedelo

glaub schon aber s wird ruckeln wenn die server in amerika sind

Ryujo

If I live in Europe or Asia and have preordered a US version of the game from an online retailer, will I be able to play the game when I receive it?

Players who do not use a method of payment accepted in North America and who do not have a North American billing address will not be able to play on US servers. Therefore, we highly recommend that players in other regions instead preorder the game for their local region and purchase their World of Warcraft subscription when the game launches locally to them. Doing so will ensure that they have the best possible World of Warcraft gameplay and support experience available.

quelle: Localized Server FAQ

sieht schlecht aus ohne gültige addresse in amerika

gruß leo
Cilija Dvalin - Sigmarpriesterin

Nur zu Besuch ...

LastPigStanding

dann muss ich wohl doch warten :(

danke ryujo
Steam: Krustenviech Krustenviech#2526 WoT Blitz: Krustenviech

Iron

Zitat von: "Ryujo"If I live in Europe or Asia and have preordered a US version of the game from an online retailer, will I be able to play the game when I receive it?

Players who do not use a method of payment accepted in North America and who do not have a North American billing address will not be able to play on US servers. Therefore, we highly recommend that players in other regions instead preorder the game for their local region and purchase their World of Warcraft subscription when the game launches locally to them. Doing so will ensure that they have the best possible World of Warcraft gameplay and support experience available.

quelle: Localized Server FAQ

sieht schlecht aus ohne gültige addresse in amerika

gruß leo

Watt? Gilt das auch für nach dem Release oder nur für die Beta jetz? Falls das auch die Regeln für nach dem Release sind kamma nur sagen die ham doch nen Arsch offen

ZitatManche Männer bemühen sich lebenslang, das Wesen einer Frau zu verstehen. Andere befassen sich mit weniger schwierigen Dingen z.B. der Relativitätstheorie.
(Albert Einstein)

Es ist mir egal wie dein Vater heißt, solange ich hier angel läuft mir keiner über das Wasser

sp3rtz

gilt für den release auch...ergo ham se wohl den arsch offen ;)