Forum upgraded auf Version 2.1.2 :)

Hauptmenü

Rock im Park 2008

Begonnen von Tuckrain, 15. April 2008, 17:49:07

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Tuckrain

Hier mal ne kleine auflistung des Lineups:

Ich bin dabei =) sonst noch jemand?

A couple of weeks ago I was minding my own business, watching a movie in my living room when a Blizzard rep crashed through my window on a hot pink moped. I asked him what the hell he thought he was doing when he interrupted me and told me Arthas wouldn't be killed by players in Wrath of the Lich King, but at the last moment in the fight Jesus instead pulled up in the Batmobile and ripped a righteous electric guitar solo and Arthas's head exploded.

Arthas

gibt nen extra festival thread im community Forum ;)

Tuckrain

rly? oh noes >:< dann kannst das löschn :P

A couple of weeks ago I was minding my own business, watching a movie in my living room when a Blizzard rep crashed through my window on a hot pink moped. I asked him what the hell he thought he was doing when he interrupted me and told me Arthas wouldn't be killed by players in Wrath of the Lich King, but at the last moment in the fight Jesus instead pulled up in the Batmobile and ripped a righteous electric guitar solo and Arthas's head exploded.

Arthas

kann ich nich bin kein mod^^
klick einfach unter dem thread auf thread sperren oda so^^
wollt dich eigentlich auch nur drauf hinweisen, dass es noch einen gibt...der hier kann von mir aus auch bleiben^^

Breakman