Neuigkeiten:

Forum upgraded auf Version 2.1.2 :)

Hauptmenü

fast excuse

Begonnen von girlbabemodel, 29. Oktober 2006, 16:20:06

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

girlbabemodel

Fast Escape Excuse
A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph. He eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over.

The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my tour is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I'll let you go."

The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her bac

Oakfather

Die Werbung hab ich mal rausgelöscht aber den Witz gelassen. ;)

It was not called the Old Forest without reason, for it was indeed ancient, a survivor of vast forgotten woods; and in there lived yet, ageing no quicker than the hills, the fathers of the fathers of trees, remembering times when they were lords. John Ronald Reuel Tolkien

Quah

wollt aber die werbung wieder anklicken :D

Das Gewissen verhindert nicht die Sünde, es verdirbt nur die Freude daran.

Breakman

Der Witz ist echt cool :D

Doomhammer

hrhr

aber i hätt auch gern auf die werbung geklickt :(

;)
**The poster of this message takes no responsibility for any deaths, sicknesses, annoyances, pains or pregnancies as a result of this post.**

Xell

Zitat von: "Doomhammer"hrhr

aber i hätt auch gern auf die werbung geklickt :(

;)

need werbung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

übrigens du hast beim link-löschen das K mit gelöscht ^^

Oakfather

Nein, da war schon vor dem Löschen kein K.
Und was ihr alle mit Tramadol wollt würde mich mal interessieren...  :roll:

It was not called the Old Forest without reason, for it was indeed ancient, a survivor of vast forgotten woods; and in there lived yet, ageing no quicker than the hills, the fathers of the fathers of trees, remembering times when they were lords. John Ronald Reuel Tolkien

Prinoda

Ich hab doch solche Schmerzen...  :roll:
Euer lieber Barados... KRANK für PVP!
"'Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins.' - 'Homer Simpson, smiling politely. You know, my kids think you're the greatest. And thanks to your gloomy music they dream of a future I can possibly provide.'"

Iron

tja, nu is wirklich jede Werbung weg ... bis eben hättet ihr im Profil des (Bot-)Users noch einen Link finden können :P

ZitatManche Männer bemühen sich lebenslang, das Wesen einer Frau zu verstehen. Andere befassen sich mit weniger schwierigen Dingen z.B. der Relativitätstheorie.
(Albert Einstein)

Es ist mir egal wie dein Vater heißt, solange ich hier angel läuft mir keiner über das Wasser

Xell

Zitat von: "Iron"tja, nu is wirklich jede Werbung weg ... bis eben hättet ihr im Profil des (Bot-)Users noch einen Link finden können :P

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN!